Tp Valve for Solar Water Heater Parts (JH-TPV-01)
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|20+||US $15-20 / Piece|
1, CE certificate
2, Function: Relief pressure
3, Use: Pressurized water heater
4, Pressure range: 99degree/7bar
Commodity name: Temperature and Pressure Relief Valve
Use: P/T Valve for solar water heater, electric heater and so on
2, T&P relief Valve Function:
1) The T&P valve is designed to relieve the increase
In pressure which develops during the normal heating cycle.
2) This is caused by the water expanding during
The heating cycle.
3) The T/P valve then will relieve the increase in
Pressure by releasing drips of hot water to the drain line.
4) It is recommended that an expansion control valve
Be fitted to the cold water supply line as it will relieve cold water,
During the heating cycle expansion, thereby saving energy and
Increasing the life of the
5) T&P relief valve. Local regulations may make it
Mandatory to install an expansion control valve in the cold
Water supply line.
3, T/P relief valve for solar water heater
Inlet pressure control:
1) High pressure may cause excessive discharge and
Possible premature failure of the operating relief valve.
2) The maximum water pressure usually occurs during the
Night, at the time of lowest water usage.
3) In any mains pressure water heater installation,
If the inlet water pressure exceeds 80% of the nominal
Set pressure of the operation relief valve, a pressure
Limiting valve must be fitted to the cold inlet.